Thursday, April 26, 2007

Kitster is missing

Kitster is missing. We went out last night to a meeting, came back around 10 and expected the cat to meet us at the door. But there was no cat. I walked around the block until about 12:30 looking for her, but she was no where to be found. This morning I got up and called to her - she's never spend a night outdoors by herself since we've had her - no Kitster. I then drove around town looking for traces of her on the road. No traces. As I mentioned yesterday, she has been hunting more lately. Perhaps she is on the prowl. Amanda and I biked around the paths in St. Jacobs looking for her but she was nowhere to be seen. I just came home from lunch, no Kitster.

So, I sit here, working on my paper, waiting for Catot. I do hope she shows soon.

2 comments:

AJF said...

I hope so too :(

H. said...

Poor Kitster. If she shows up here, having taken me up on my offer of a vacation in the big city, I'll let you know.

She is an awfully sweet kitty. I hope for the best.